Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Wind SpeedW 14 G 24 mph
Barometer29.77 in (1008.1 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Boston, Logan International Airport (KBOS)
Lat: 42.36 Lon: -71.01 Elev: 20ft.
This Afternoon Mostly cloudy with isolated rain and snow showers...then partly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. West winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts up to 20 mph in the evening. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 30s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Highs around 40. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Near steady temperature in the mid 30s. Monday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 40s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Near steady temperature around 40. Wednesday Rain likely. Highs in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 70 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE