Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer29.92 in (1014.5 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Albuquerque Intl Airport (KABQ)
Lat: 35.05 Lon: -106.62 Elev: 5310ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 10 percent chance of snow after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 31. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 35. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE