Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow and Breezy
- Wind SpeedNW 21 mph
- Barometer29.91 in (1014.3 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility1.00 mi
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Albuquerque Intl Airport (KABQ)
Lat: 35.05 Lon: -106.62 Elev: 5310ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 39. West wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. North wind 5 to 15 mph. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as zero. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 31. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE