Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.0 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86°N Lon: 77.03°W Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 33. South wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Light east wind.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain showers before 2am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Arlington/Falls Church/Alexandria, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE