Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.7 mb)
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Anderson County Airport (KAND)
Lat: 34.51°N Lon: 82.72°W Elev: 760ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 42. West wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74. West southwest wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 69. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Anderson County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE