Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 7 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1025.3 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Annapolis (U.S. Naval Academy) (KNAK)
Lat: 38.98 Lon: -76.48 Elev: 7ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Light west wind becoming northwest 9 to 14 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Northwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. West wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow before 1pm, then rain. High near 40. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Anne Arundel County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE