Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer30.26 in (1024.8 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Annapolis (U.S. Naval Academy) (KNAK)
Lat: 38.98 Lon: -76.48 Elev: 7ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph after midnight.
- Saturday A chance of snow before 10am, then rain, snow, and sleet likely between 10am and 1pm, then rain after 1pm. High near 38. East wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before 3am. Low around 35. East wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 13 to 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Anne Arundel County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE