Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.67 in (1004.7 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Annapolis (U.S. Naval Academy) (KNAK)
Lat: 38.98°N Lon: 76.48°W Elev: 7ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 64. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 3pm. High near 62. South wind 7 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Rain, possibly mixing with snow after midnight, then gradually ending. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 24. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Anne Arundel County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE