Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.90 in (1012.3 mb)
- Dewpoint62°F (17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86 Lon: -77.03 Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. North wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 79. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 66.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Arlington/Falls Church/Alexandria, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE