Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer29.83 in (1010.0 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86°N Lon: 77.03°W Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 66. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Light southeast wind.
- Wednesday A chance of rain, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 65. South wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers between 8pm and 1am. Low around 23. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 34. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Arlington/Falls Church/Alexandria, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE