Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 6 MPH
- Barometer29.56 in (999.9 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain showers before 4pm, then rain, possibly mixed with snow showers. High near 49. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northeast in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. North wind around 10 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Northwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE