Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer29.69 in (1005.3 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Bloomington, Monroe County Airport (KBMG)
Lat: 39.14°N Lon: 86.62°W Elev: 866ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. South southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and thunderstorms, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after 10pm. Low around 38. South wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely, possibly mixed with sleet, becoming all snow after 11am. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 24 by 5pm. Breezy, with a northwest wind 21 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Northwest wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Monroe County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE