Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity85% Wind SpeedVrbl 7 mph Barometer30.21 in (1023.5 mb) Dewpoint30°F (-1°C) Visibility8.00 mi Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Bloomington, Monroe County Airport (KBMG)
Lat: 39.14°N Lon: 86.62°W Elev: 843ft.
Bloomington IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 24. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph. Friday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a steady temperature around 28. North northwest wind 7 to 11 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Light and variable wind. Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 40. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Snow likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Snow. High near 33. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 11. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 20. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.