Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1021.6 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Bloomington, Monroe County Airport (KBMG)
Lat: 39.14°N Lon: 86.62°W Elev: 866ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a steady temperature around 44. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. West southwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. West southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Rain after 9pm. Low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain before 9am, then snow likely. High near 39. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Monroe County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE