Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.46 in (1032.9 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Aeroflex-Andover Airport (K12N)
Lat: 41.01 Lon: -74.74 Elev: 584ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow before 1am, then snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Low around 28. East wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. Total nighttime snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Rain before 2pm, then a chance of drizzle. High near 41. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday A slight chance of light snow between 8am and 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. West wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. West wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pike County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE