Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer29.97 in (1015.1 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Champaign / Urbana, University of Illinois-Willard (KCMI)
Lat: 40.04°N Lon: 88.28°W Elev: 774ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow before 7am, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 39. North wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 19. North wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light north northwest after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Champaign County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE