Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1014.9 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Charlotte/Douglas International Airport (KCLT)
Lat: 35.21°N Lon: 80.94°W Elev: 758ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 73. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 57. South southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 71. South southwest wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm, then a slight chance of showers between 10pm and midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mecklenburg County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE