Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer29.75 in (1006.8 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Chattanooga, Lovell Field (KCHA)
Lat: 35.04°N Lon: 85.2°W Elev: 689ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2am. Low around 59. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 2pm, then a chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 8pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Night
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamilton County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE