Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.5 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Cincinnati Municipal Airport Lunken Field (KLUK)
Lat: 39.1 Lon: -84.42 Elev: 490ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 31. North wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Friday Rain, freezing rain, and sleet before 3pm, then snow and sleet between 3pm and 4pm, then snow after 4pm. High near 33. North wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly before midnight. Low around 17. North wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Snow and freezing rain likely before 2pm, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Freezing rain. Low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamilton County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE