Wintry Weather and Flooding Continues on Sunday
A complex and large storm system continues to bring a variety of weather concerns to much of the central and eastern U.S. today. A wintery mix of snow, sleet and freezing rain will make for treacherous travel from the Upper Midwest to northern New England. Ice accumulations could be damaging in parts of Upstate New York to Maine. Meanwhile, heavy rain is possible in the Mid-South today.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Cleburne Municipal Airport (KCPT)
Lat: 32.35 Lon: -97.43 Elev: 853ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 43. North northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 25. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52. South southeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 54. South wind around 5 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Johnson County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE