Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 14 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.5 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cleveland/Burke Lakefront (KBKL)
Lat: 41.52 Lon: -81.68 Elev: 597ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70. North wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 53. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. East wind around 7 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.
- Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cuyahoga County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE