Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 5 mph
- Barometer30.44 in (1031.0 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Terrell Municipal Airport (KTRL)
Lat: 32.71 Lon: -96.27 Elev: 472ft.
5 Miles NNE Wills Point TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 36. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 50. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind around 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Van Zandt County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE