Winter storm to bring heavy snow from the Plains to New England through Monday
A storm system in the central U.S. will push east setting the stage for a widespread precipitation event across the central and eastern U.S. through Monday. A wide swath of accumulating snow is forecast from Nebraska to New England. Just to the south of this area of snow, freezing rain is possible. Gusty winds and blowing snow could lead to blizzard conditions for parts of the Midwest.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions
Mostly Cloudy and Breezy
19°C Humidity63% Wind SpeedN 25 G 29 mph Barometer29.95 in (1013.8 mb) Dewpoint53°F (12°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
College Station, Easterwood Field (KCLL)
Lat: 30.58°N Lon: 96.36°W Elev: 318ft.
College Station TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Late Afternoon A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 36. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the evening. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Friday Sunny, with a high near 56. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.