Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.25 in (1024.3 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
College Station, Easterwood Field (KCLL)
Lat: 30.58 Lon: -96.37 Elev: 314ft.
College Station TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers before midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the evening.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain or drizzle before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 20 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Brazos County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE