Severe weather possible for parts of northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the northern Plains, from extreme south-central North Dakota into eastern South Dakota. Isolated severe thunderstorms capable of hail and locally-strong wind gusts are possible.
Read More... Humidity31% Wind SpeedNE 3 mph Barometer29.95 in Dewpoint49°F (9°C) Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index81°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96°N Lon: 85.95°W Elev: 715ft.
Columbia KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 84. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Calm wind. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 84. Light and variable wind. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59. Light east wind. Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Thursday Night Periods of showers and thunderstorms. Low around 66. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Friday Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.