Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96 Lon: -85.95 Elev: 715ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 45. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Tonight Rain likely, possibly mixed with snow before midnight, then rain. Low around 36. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before noon. High near 44. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Adair County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE