Nor'easter will impact East Coast Thanksgiving travel
An active weather pattern is shaping up across the eastern U.S., with a nor'easter developing off the Gulf Coast on Tuesday and moving up the East Coast Tuesday night through early Thursday. The storm will bring precipitation up and down the coast, mostly in the form of rain along coastal areas, with snow expected farther inland. This will likely impact those with Thanksgiving travel plans on Wed.
Current conditions at
Glasgow Municipal Airport (KGLW)
Lat: 36.96 Lon: -85.95 Elev: 715ft.
Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. North winds up to 5 mph. Wednesday Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 40s. Southwest winds up to 5 mph. Wednesday Night Rain and light snow likely. Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. Lows in the lower 30s. West winds up to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Thanksgiving Day Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers and snow showers. Highs around 40. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Northwest winds up to 5 mph. Friday And Friday Night Partly cloudy. Highs around 40. Lows in the upper 30s. Saturday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows around 50. Sunday Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Sunday Night And Monday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 50s. Highs in the upper 50s. Monday Night Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Tuesday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE