Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer30.43 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Greenville / Majors (KGVT)
Lat: 33.08 Lon: -96.07 Elev: 535ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 39. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. North wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 45. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. North northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hunt County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE