Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist and Breezy
- Wind SpeedNE 24 G 35 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1015.4 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7°N Lon: 104.75°W Elev: 5571ft.
4 Miles SSE Adams City CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Periods of snow showers with areas of blowing snow. Steady temperature around 32. Windy, with a north wind 18 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 18. Blustery, with a north wind 11 to 16 mph becoming west 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. South southeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE