Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1019.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-14°F (-26°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-22°F (-30°C)
Current conditions at
Fargo, Hector International Airport (KFAR)
Lat: 46.91 Lon: -96.8 Elev: 900ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around -10. Wind chill values as low as -33. West northwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Increasing clouds, with a high near 1. Wind chill values as low as -34. West northwest wind 13 to 16 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. Wind chill values as low as -20. Blustery, with a south wind 11 to 21 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 6. Wind chill values as low as -22. West northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -13. Northwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near -3.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 14.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 10.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 8.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ransom County, ND
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE