Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer30.32 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16°N Lon: 105.16°W Elev: 5055ft.
Estes Park CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 42. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 26. West wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy, with a west wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West southwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow after midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Tuesday Snow likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE