Unsettled weather moving into the western and central U.S.
Increasing moisture and colder air will filter into the Pacific Northwest Friday and into
Saturday. Expect rain to start near the coast and then begin to spread steadily to the south and east into the interior mountains as snow Friday into Saturday. Enough moisture will be pushed eastward to also see snow in the central and southern Rockies and adjacent Plains Friday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Current conditions at
Fort Collins/Loveland, Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal Airport (KFNL)
Lat: 40.45 Lon: -105.02 Elev: 5016ft.
Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet
Today Mostly cloudy. Chance of snow in the morning...then a slight chance of snow in the afternoon. Highs 12 to 22. Chance of snow 30 percent. Tonight Mostly cloudy. Chance of snow in the evening...then a slight chance of snow after midnight. Lows 1 to 5. Chance of snow 30 percent. Saturday Chance of snow in the morning...then snow likely in the afternoon. Snow accumulation up to 2 inches. Highs 16 to 22. Chance of snow 60 percent. Saturday Night Snow likely. Snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible. Lows 5 to 9. Chance of snow 60 percent. Sunday Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs 19 to 25. Sunday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Lows 9 to 13. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower to mid 30s. Monday Night And Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Lows 13 to 19. Highs in the lower to mid 20s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Colder. Lows 5 below to 1 above zero. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Highs 12 to 18. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy with a 10 percent chance of snow. Lows 1 to 7. Thursday Partly cloudy. Not as cold. Highs 27 to 33. =
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE