Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.7 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Evansville Regional Airport (KEVV)
Lat: 38.05°N Lon: 87.53°W Elev: 381ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain before midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. North wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. North northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53. South southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Vanderburgh County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE