Stormy weather expected for the Pacific Northwest and Intermountain West
An impressive frontal system will continue moving through the Pacific Northwest and the Intermountain West and slowly make its way south. Behind it very cold Arctic air will follow. Higher elevation snow and moderate rainfall can be expected throughout these regions along with strong winds.
Barometer30.46 in (1031.9 mb)
Current conditions at
Evansville Regional Airport (KEVV)
Lat: 38.05 Lon: -87.53 Elev: 381ft.
Tonight Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. Northwest winds 5 mph in the evening becoming calm after midnight. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light rain and drizzle. Highs in the mid 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light rain and drizzle. Lows in the lower 50s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 40s. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 40s. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 30. Tuesday Through Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Lows in the mid 30s. Thursday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE