Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.33 in (1027.7 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Evansville Regional Airport (KEVV)
Lat: 38.05 Lon: -87.53 Elev: 381ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered snow before 9am. Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 30. West wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 19. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9. North northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 22. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. South wind around 6 mph.
- Friday A slight chance of rain, freezing rain, and sleet after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. South wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night Rain, snow, and freezing rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain or freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. West northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph in the morning.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Vanderburgh County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE