Arctic air to drop temperatures across the northern Plain and northern Rockies; will bring snow to the Intermountain West
An arctic front is forecast to plunge through the northern Plains and northern Rockies on Saturday bringing a drastic drop in temperatures across these areas with a burst of snow over much of the Intermountain Region. Arctic air will also filter into the Pacific Northwest bringing with it snow showers and subfreezing low temperatures.
Read More... Humidity62% Wind SpeedS 7 mph Barometer30.03 in (1017.3 mb) Dewpoint26°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Evansville Regional Airport (KEVV)
Lat: 38.05°N Lon: 87.53°W Elev: 381ft.
Evansville IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind around 9 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain or drizzle after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 56. South southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain or drizzle. Cloudy, with a low around 54. South southwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Sunday A 30 percent chance of light rain. Cloudy, with a high near 62. South southwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. South southwest wind around 11 mph becoming north after midnight. Monday A chance of rain before noon, then a chance of freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. North wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North northeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South southwest wind around 6 mph. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. West southwest wind around 7 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming south southeast after midnight. Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Thursday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. North northwest wind around 8 mph becoming west after midnight. Friday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. West wind around 7 mph.