Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.8 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Evansville Regional Airport (KEVV)
Lat: 38.05°N Lon: 87.53°W Elev: 381ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. North northwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 59. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Vanderburgh County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE