Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.69 in (1005.8 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (KGRR)
Lat: 42.89°N Lon: 85.52°W Elev: 793ft.
Grand Rapids MI
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 40. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain before 8pm, then rain and snow likely between 8pm and 11pm, then snow after 11pm. Low around 25. North northeast wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 19 by 4pm. North wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. North wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Light west southwest wind becoming south southwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kent County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE