Cold Front Crossing the Central U.S.
A cold front over the Northern Rockies will move eastward to the Upper Mississippi Valley/Central Plains by Monday. Rain will develop along the boundary over the Upper Midwest and move into the Upper Great Lakes by Monday. Some of the thunderstorms could become severe in portions of Texas through Monday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedSE 6 mph
Barometer30.25 in (1024.7 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Rapids, Gerald R. Ford International Airport (KGRR)
Lat: 42.89 Lon: -85.52 Elev: 793ft.
Today Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 50s. South winds around 10 mph. Monday A chance of rain showers until midday...then rain showers likely in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Night Rain showers likely in the evening. Lows in the mid 40s. West winds 5 to 10 mph becoming north 10 to 15 mph overnight. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. North winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Wednesday Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Thursday Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Thursday Night Rain showers likely. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Lows around 40. Saturday Mostly cloudy until midday then becoming mostly sunny. A 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE