Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer29.93 in (1014.4 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Kalamazoo / Battle Creek International (KAZO)
Lat: 42.24°N Lon: 85.55°W Elev: 896ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow likely, mainly before 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 26. West northwest wind around 10 mph becoming north. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow before 1pm. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 30. North wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Southwest wind 5 to 14 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kalamazoo County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE