Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 14 mph
- Barometer29.69 in (1006.1 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Kalamazoo / Battle Creek International (KAZO)
Lat: 42.24°N Lon: 85.55°W Elev: 896ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Light northwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 22. North northeast wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. North wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kalamazoo County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE