Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 8 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in (1012.3 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Kingman, Kingman Airport (KIGM)
Lat: 35.25778 Lon: -113.93306 Elev: 3445ft.
8 Miles SW Kingman AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. South southeast wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE