Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 8 MPH
- Barometer29.94 in (1014.0 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Kingman, Kingman Airport (KIGM)
Lat: 35.25778 Lon: -113.93306 Elev: 3445ft.
8 Miles SW Kingman AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Northeast wind around 8 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. South southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. South wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE