Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity94% Wind SpeedS 6 mph Barometer29.91 in Dewpoint46°F (8°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Las Cruces, Las Cruces International Airport (KLRU)
Lat: 32.29°N Lon: 106.92°W Elev: 4455ft.
Las Cruces NM 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Scattered showers. Cloudy, with a high near 54. West southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Tonight Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. North wind around 7 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. East southeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind around 5 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. West northwest wind 5 to 13 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.