Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 3 mph
- Barometer30.55 in (1035.1 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Selinsgrove, Penn Valley Airport (KSEG)
Lat: 40.82 Lon: -76.86 Elev: 444ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow, mainly after 2pm. High near 30. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Snow before 2am, then snow and sleet. Low around 27. East wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Rain, snow, freezing rain, and sleet, becoming all rain after 11am. High near 41. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night A chance of rain, possibly mixing with snow after 8pm, then gradually ending. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 32. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Union County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE