Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer30.46 in (1031.9 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Little Rock, Adams Field (KLIT)
Lat: 34.73 Lon: -92.23 Elev: 276ft.
Little Rock AR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 41. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 26. South wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Showers likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 44. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Showers, mainly before 1am. Low around 37. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pulaski County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE