Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1019.0 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Louisville, Standiford Field (KSDF)
Lat: 38.19°N Lon: 85.73°W Elev: 481ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 43. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly before 2pm. High near 45. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE