Snow winding down in the Northeast; heavy rainfall in the Northwest
Happy Thanksgiving! Conditions will continue to improve throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the nor'easter moves away from the coast. Meanwhile, the Pacific Northwest will remain wet due to a series of Pacific storm systems. Flood Watches remain in effect for parts of Washington state through Friday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedW 9 mph
Barometer30.36 in (1028.4 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Louisville, Standiford Field (KSDF)
Lat: 38.19 Lon: -85.73 Elev: 481ft.
This Afternoon Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. Northwest winds up to 10 mph. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night And Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Highs in the lower 60s. Sunday Night And Monday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Highs in the upper 40s. Monday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the lower 30s. Tuesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Wednesday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE