Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.5 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Meriden Markham Municipal Airport (KMMK)
Lat: 41.51 Lon: -72.83 Elev: 102ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 78. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 50. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Southwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Middlesex, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE