Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Freezing Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1020.0 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility1.75 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Meriden Markham Municipal Airport (KMMK)
Lat: 41.51 Lon: -72.83 Elev: 102ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 41. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Snow likely, mainly between 11am and 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 18. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night A chance of flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday A chance of flurries. Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night A chance of flurries. Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Middlesex, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE