Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 13 mph
- Barometer29.84 in (1011.2 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Milwaukee, General Mitchell International Airport (KMKE)
Lat: 42.96°N Lon: 87.9°W Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 39. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then a chance of snow between 1am and 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 28. North wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. North wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind around 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Milwaukee County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE