Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.18 in (1023.4 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Monterey, Monterey Peninsula Airport (KMRY)
Lat: 36.59056 Lon: -121.84750 Elev: 253ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 55. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. South southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE