Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Unknown Precip Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.10 in (1021.1 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Binghamton Regional Airport (KBGM)
Lat: 42.23 Lon: -75.98 Elev: 1600ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow and sleet, becoming all snow after 3am. Low around 24. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow and sleet accumulation of around 5 inches.
- Saturday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Snow before 1am, then snow, possibly mixed with freezing rain and sleet. Low around 22. Southeast wind 7 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday A chance of rain or freezing rain before 11am, then a chance of rain showers. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Susquehanna County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE