Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.36 in (1028.8 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12 Lon: -86.68 Elev: 581ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of rain and snow after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Rain likely, possibly mixed with snow before 1am, then rain. Low around 36. Light southeast wind becoming south southeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before 1pm. High near 46. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain before 7pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow between 7pm and 10pm, then a slight chance of snow after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow before 7am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48. Light south southwest wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Davidson County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE