Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 15 G 26 mph
- Barometer30.49 in (1033.0 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12 Lon: -86.68 Elev: 581ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 36. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 21. Calm wind.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 46. Light south southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain and snow after 7pm, becoming all rain after 1am. Low around 36. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 48. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, possibly mixing with snow after 7pm, then gradually ending. Cloudy, with a low around 30. North northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Davidson County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE