Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 16 mph
- Barometer30.26 in (1024.6 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
Lat: 39.87 Lon: -75.23 Elev: 5ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. West wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 26. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 35. East wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all rain after 1am. Low around 31. East wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. West wind 8 to 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Philadelphia County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE