Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer29.67 in (1004.6 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Philadelphia International Airport (KPHL)
Lat: 39.87°N Lon: 75.23°W Elev: 5ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly between 1pm and 5pm. Cloudy, with a high near 62. East wind 7 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers likely before 1am, then a slight chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Windy, with a southwest wind 16 to 21 mph becoming northwest 23 to 28 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Philadelphia County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE