Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056°N Lon: 122.42694°W Elev: 150ft.
San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 49. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73. North wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 52. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Southwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE