Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056°N Lon: 122.42694°W Elev: 150ft.
San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 53. West wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Light north northeast wind.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE