Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer29.97 in (1015.5 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
White Plains, Westchester County Airport (KHPN)
Lat: 41.08 Lon: -73.72 Elev: 400ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 33. West wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 20. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain or freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Westchester, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE