Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 G 16 mph
- Barometer29.67 in
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
Auburn-Opelika Airport (KAUO)
Lat: 32.62°N Lon: 85.44°W Elev: 774ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to near 68 by 10am, then falling to around 57 during the remainder of the day. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Increasing clouds, with a low around 45.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Elmore County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE