Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 14 mph
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint63°F (17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Auburn-Opelika Airport (KAUO)
Lat: 32.62 Lon: -85.44 Elev: 774ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Scattered showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 76. South wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tonight Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 68. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Showers and thunderstorms. Some storms could be severe, with damaging winds. High near 73. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 7pm. Low around 55. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then a chance of showers between 1pm and 4pm. High near 57. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 27.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Elmore County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE