Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.32 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16°N Lon: 105.16°W Elev: 5055ft.
Meeker Park CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 39. Wind chill values as low as -1. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 24. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a west wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. West wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Night A 10 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Breezy.
- Saturday A chance of snow before noon, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Breezy.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Breezy.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South and East Jackson/Larimer/North and Northeast Grand/Northwest Boulder Counties Above 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE