Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer29.73 in (1007.7 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Forks International Airport (KGFK)
Lat: 47.96°N Lon: 97.18°W Elev: 839ft.
Grand Forks ND
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a steady temperature around 26. North northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. North wind 7 to 11 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. South wind 9 to 13 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand Forks County, ND
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE